WordPress marketing is one of the most popular software tools available on the internet today. It has the ability to be used while creating a blog or a website for your business, the choice is yours. A lot of web owners in today’s internet world prefer using blogs as a business site. There are great benefits to using blogs for your business site when you are using WordPress.
You have the ability to use WordPress to create a blog that quite simply does not act or look like an actual blog; but also it gives your site business and search engine advantages more than any other software offers. There are many reasons why WordPress blogs make great business sites but the top five are listed here.
1. Updated Frequently : When you are running a WordPress blog you are updating it on a daily basis and search engines just love that. Your fresh and original content that you place on your site is virtually irresistible to any of the search engines. Search engines thrive on new content and the more you provide daily the more the search engines will grab on to this information and your ranks will rise in the search engines as a result.
2. Keyword Searches : When you create a WordPress blog keyword searches will occur more naturally. This means that people will be able to find your site more easily when they are searching by a keywords. If your competitors are not using WordPress in their blogs this will pull you ahead of them in the search engines. If they have already been using WordPress for their blog you will just have to use some extra effort to beat them in the ranks. Search engine rankings are just too important these days for businesses not to take advantage of these WordPress blogs.
3. Events : When you post an event or date the webcrawlers tend to attach themselves to these easier and quicker. So if you wish to schedule an event for your visitors or just wanting to promote a new product short news announcements work great with WordPress.
4. Subscribe : By using RSS fees people are able to subscribe to your site and get notified immediately when new content has been added. This is a great feature for those that are constantly adding new products or features to their site. This will save them time from sending out bulk emails. All they have to do is post the new content and the email is automatically generated for them.
5. Comments : With a blog your visitors are allowed to leave comments on your site, if you want them to. This will help increase interest in your site and gets visitors to come in more often. It will also increase your search engine results because this will add original new content to your site. A final advantage to comments on your site is that it is a great way for you to network and learn about new developments in your field that you may have not known otherwise.
As you can see there are advantages of using a WordPress blog for your business. These are just the top five but there are many more. It would be wise to create a WordPress Marketing blog for your business today.
I hope you are all familiar with blog. They are literally everywhere, and you might probably also heard that there is a lot of money to be made with them too.
I’m sure you’d like to set up one to get your own work at home business up and running.
The idea of this article is to show you how to set up work at Home Business with blog and start making money online. Blogs can be a complete money making system in their right.
You can start out with nothing and have a blog up and running on the internet in next to not time, and once it’s online you can monetize it in a number of ways, or you could decide to ‘flip’ your blog and make money that way too. I’m going to start right from the beginning and take you through everything on how to set up work at home business with WordPress blog. By the time you are through you’ll have your own blog up and running online that’s ready to make you money.
A blog can be just one part of a much larger business, and if that’s you then you’ll find this article interesting.
The first thing to do is to find and choose your topic to base your blog around blog on one of the following subjects is sure to be popular. Money, dieting, health and fitness, relationships, parenting.
You could write a blog about owl collecting and then monetize it through being an eBay affiliate. A good place to start is to check out the number of searches on Google External Keyword Tool for a particular topic (subject). Check out the result for owls and you will find a lot of potential there to build a blog around.
Now you have your topic at hand, it’s time to set up your work at home business blog to make money.
You will need to choose and buy a domain name for your blog. To do this, grab your list of keywords from the example above and start typing them into namecheap.com (or another domain name registrar), until you find one that is available . ideally you should aim to register a .com.
The two most popular ways to create a blog are through blogger.com and wordpress.org. but I strongly recommend you use wordpress.org for some certain reasons which I may not be able to explain here.
Let assumed you have registered your domain name (owlcollectables.com at namecheap.com) you also need to purchase a hosting account at a place like Hostigator.com.
Once you’ve registered your domain name for your blog, and have sorted out a hosting account, the next step is to install your wordpress blog. You can install your wordpress blog by following the instruction below:
1. (a) The first thing you need to do is to setup the name servers so that the domain name is forward to the hosting account. So go to namecheap.com, log in, and you will betaken to the home page
(b) Select the domain name which you’d like to set name servers for and click on “edit selected”.
(c) Click on “Transfer DNS to webhost’ from the list on left sidebar.
(d) On the form that appears, type in the DNS of your web hosting provider into fields 1 and 2. your hosting provider will give these details.
2. (a) Now you need to log in into your hosting account or “C panel”. This should be for example; yourwebsiteaddress.com/cpanel. Lot in with your hosting accounts username and password, and once you are there scroll down to where it says Domains and click on “Addon Domains’.
(b) Fill in the New Domain Name, and the next two entries will be automatically entered for you. Write down your password as you will need it later on, then click on ‘Add Domaain’.
(c) Now you are ready to install wordpress. So back on the main home page of the control panel, you will have to scroll down to almost the bottom to find the fantastico De Luxe button.
(d) Select wordpress from the list that appears.
(e) Selet New installation.
(f) Where it says ‘install on domain’ choose the domain you registered from the drop down box. You don’t need to enter anything in ‘install in directory’.
(g) Choose a new username and password, which you will use to log in and post content on your blog.
(h) ON the next screen click on ‘finish installation’ to complete the install of wordpress.
(i) Check your installation worked correctly by going to your domain name. In our example’ owlcollectables.com. That’s the very basic complete. You hhave set up a wordpress blog.
Congratulation! Now you need to customize it.
Find More WordPress Blogging Articles
I have been in the SEO business for sometime now. One thing is for sure that nothing beats the quality that needs to be on a particular blog site to attract more and more users. Yes, I mean that starting from the blog site, the design, the layout, the content and the entire entire package must be such that the viewers are excited about it and keep tagging on their friends to visit the website too. Churing out more and more unique content was not difficult since I was a passionate writer. However soon with the evolving technologies, I was falling back on the services as a blog site admin. Here is when the WordPress Blog Installation Service literally saved my business from reaching a low. Infact, I proudly say that the WordPress Blog Setup Service actually increased my business over a period of time.
Make the miracle work for you by using WordPress Site Installation Service
Here are the main key pointers of how the miracle can happen for you too with a little push from the WordPress Blog Installation Service providers.
- All in one SEO pack: This tool from the WordPress Blog Installation Service providers provided me with a creative tool that they had devised to use to change the keywords for achieving higher traffic to my blog site. This also quickly helped to convert and create a better flow of traffic.
- FeedBurner FeedSmith: The tool put in the WordPress Site Setup Service helps to improve and improvise the contents of the blog in the website.
- Zemanta: This tool is like a plug in feature that helps to review the post that can be put into the blog site and determine whether the content is actually usable for promoting the blog or not. This feature in the entire WordPress Site Setup Service package is very vital since it helps to make the blog site more promising, attractive and positive at times.
- TweetThis: The WordPress Site Installation Service created this tool to also highly the SEO administrators to directly connect the blogs with the twitter and hence enabled more people from twitter to get connected to my blog site. So it means that my blog site now actually benefit the twitter trending technology to direct people to my blog site.
- Akismet: This tool helps to prevent spam that can spoil the entire blog site and turn your business against you completely. Many people may try to bring you and your online business harm by posting spam related remarks that would turn off users against your blog site completely. The WordPress Site Setup Service Providers have hence included this tool in the package to safeguard you against this common fallacy on the web.
- Google XML Sitemaps: With the use of this important WordPress Blog Setup Service tool your SEO business would be at an all time high since this tool enables your blog site to be highly ranked in the Google search engine. So, now it is time to make the miracle work for your SEO business.
Article by Sean.Ray
Today, blog Hosting covers varied subjects ranging from expressing and exchanging personal interests to promotion and development of online business. With the availability of WordPress and the release of the latest version 2.6.2, which was released only on September 8, 2008, blog hosting has become quite easy. Even then, a good business blog hosting guide or solution should be unique so that all the features of WordPress are utilized and its full power is exploited to the hilt. The blog hosting guide should be affordable as well as reliable. The strategy is to divert traffic to your site in such a manner that the visitors get real business solutions and their trust increases with each visit.
There are different types of blog hosting companies available now, the most important among them being shared web hosting, free web hosting, managed dedicated web hosting, and unmanaged dedicated web hosting. Free web hosting sites generally include several ads, which could prove irritating to visitors, driving them away in the long run. Further, they do not provide features like MySQL or the capacity of running script languages. The domain is also normally a sub-domain only. The other types of web hosting provide adequate bandwidth with reasonable support service, for which they charge a monthly service fee.
Shared web hosting is the most popular one nowadays, where several sites are hosted on the same server, with the blog host providing only system administration. Nearly all the business blog hosting guides provide the user with large bandwidth, features that include PHP, MySQL, ASP, and also multiple e-mail addresses, if required. The user would be able to have own individual domain name. Since several clients share the server and the services, the charges are usually low and affordable with these blog hosting companies. It is quite easy to find out the best business blog hosting guides and choose the one that suits your business.
Want to start your blog, find the best blog hosting from the recognized affordable web hosting directory with webmaster tutorials
Do you sell your jewelry designs online? If this is the case, you need to master the art of web site copywriting if you want to see your handmade jewelry sales skykrocket. Even very small improvements in your copywriting
skills can result in higher conversion rates. I would recommend getting a good book on the art and science of web copy writing and concentrate on mastering the basics. Believe me, it will be well worth the investment. Here are some web site copywriting tips that can help you increase your jewelry sales:
1. Use short words.
This is not the time to impress anyone with your extensive vocabulary. People respond to short, crisp words with lots of impact. Learn to take out any extraneous words that might weigh down your ads.
2. Use short sentences and paragraphs.
To hold your potential customer’s attention, use short precise, action filled sentences and short paragraphs. You want lots of white space between thoughts so your copy is more restful on the eyes. If you crowd your paragraphs together, the reader will become frustrated and stop reading and buying!
3. Focus on the benefits of your jewelry designs, not features.
Tell your reader succinctly what’s in it for them and why they should buy your jewelry. Don’t bore them with details about your company and other irrelevant information. People want to know how your jewelry designs will transform their wardrobe AND their lives.
4. Use testimonials.
Ask your customers for testimonials if they had a good experience ordering from your company. Post these testimonials strategically throughout your copy. Nothing boost sales like convincing endorsements from real people.
5. Know your customers
You should understand the demographics of the type of customer who buys your jewelry designs and how to most effectively relate to them. Talk in the language they would use and never talk down to them.
6. Give them a reason to act.
You want to inspire your customer to take action which means buying your jewelry designs. Give them a deadline, a special offer, or some other impetus to act quickly. You chances of a sale are highest when they’re reading your sales copy. Don’t let them get away without ordering.
7. Write and then rewrite.
Write your initial sales copy. Put it away and come back the next morning. Remove any extraneous words that aren’t necessary or lack impact. You want your web site copywriting to be tight, focused, and powerful. Repeat this process until you’re satisfied, then let someone else read it and evaluate their reaction. Did it motivate them to want to buy? If so, you’ve achieved your objective.
8. Use words that sell.
Remember to sprinkle your web copywriting with words such as exclusive, free, brand new, one-of-a-kind, irresistible, dazzling, which have a strong impact on your reader. A good reference book for this person is called Words That Sell by Richard Bayan.
9. Keep practicing your web copywriting skills!
Practice web copywriting until you become a pro. It’s one of the most useful skills a serious jewelry marketer can learn.
Now that you know the importance of good web site copywriting, start honing your skills and watch your jewelry sales soar!